Call for Enquiry : +91-9890859890
Get in Touch
Address: THE PUGMARK JUNGLE LODGE,
Near Moharli Gate, Tadoba,
Dist. Chandrapur, Maharashtra,
Pincode : 442404
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Enquiry Call: +91-9890859890
THE PUGMARK JUNGLE LODGE is located in Mohurli village and is about 0.9 kms from the "Moharli Gate" of the Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve. We are proud to bring the much awaited and the most comfort Jungle Lodge, which truly and absolute comfort in Wilderness.
Facilities & services
1) Take authorized guide for each vehicle after paying fixed guide charges while on safari in Eco-Tourism zone.
2) Keep distance of 50 meter in between two vehicle while in Eco-Tourism zone.
3) Drive slowly in the Park so that you can see observes and enjoy without disturbing the wildlife.
4) Show your entry pass and identity card if demanded by tiger reserve authority at any time while on safari in core.
5) Take paper bag with you and put all plastic/ garbage in it.
6) Try to wear nature merging colour cloths to enjoy sighting of wild animals.
7) The speed of vehicle on jungle safari should be 20 km/hr.
8) Keep a minimum distance of more than 20 meters from all wildlife.
9) Do carry mosquito repellent, sunglasses, sunscreen, antiseptic cream, hat or cap, socks and shoes, binoculars, camera, water bottle, warm clothing in winters.
10) Do not smoke or light campfires in the forest. Accidental fires can destroy this wonderful jungle in no time.
11) Always carry Original Identity Proof.
12) Always keep your phone on silent or airplane mode when entering forest.
1) Do not carry passenger more than permitted capacity of vehicle including driver and guide.
2) Do not get down from vehicle at any place except at authorized places.
3) Do not play any music instrument or play song on mobile or any other instrument while on safari.
4) Do not lean out of vehicle or get down from one vehicle and board in other vehicle.
5) Do not stay at a place for sighting wild animal more than 5 minutes.
6) Do not throw plastic or any object (bottle tin, packets) out of your vehicle.
7) Do not overtake other tourist vehicle follow one way rules where applicable.
8) Do not shout while sighting the animal or otherwise.
9) Shutdown your mobile and reverse horn of vehicle while on jungle safari in core.
10) Do not disappoint if you don't see a tiger. There are many other interesting creatures that are to be seen and cherished.